Conquer Beard Dandruff
Stop searching for a better beard balm, here it is!
- Fast Relief - This product is perfect for on the go and gives quick relief without weighing hair down.
- Great Smell - It contains natural plant oils which are super subtle and will not interfere with any other scents you wear, it washes out easily with soap and water.
- All Hair Types - This product is suitable for any hair type and can also relieve beard dandruff or bumps (bumps from shaving).
- Easily Apply - Comes in a variety of scents and both unscented. Very light hold which is great for adding volume and texture without feeling greasy or sticky.
- Get Professional Results - Due to its perfect balance of hydration, nourishment, and luster boosting ingredients this product is ideal as a finishing product on damp hair, face, or skin.
- Pro Tip - Can also be used as a light beard balm or facial moisturizer!
- Natural ingredients - You can trust that everything we put in our products is 100% natural.
- Potent - No matter what your skin or hair need is, we can help.
- Unique - Explore our different scents, like our unscented Grooming Balm for sensitive skin.
Directions for use:
After a shower or while the beard is slightly wet, scoop a small amount of Beard Balm onto the thumbnail and soften between the fingers. Apply thoroughly to the beard and mustache. TAKE YOUR TIME: imagine coating every hair on every side.
Our Commando line is unscented.
The only smell will be those of the natural oils, waxes and butters with no added essences.
Why name a scent commando?Many people desire products that are purely functional without the addition of fragrances. Some simply do not want their grooming products to compete aromatically with their favorite colognes and perfumes. Ever conscious of the needs, wants and desires of our customers, we decided to create fragrance-free versions of all our high-quality grooming products. "To Go Commando" (aka free-balling) is an idiomatic phrase signifying the act of not wearing underwear. We were having trouble coming up with a name for our unscented line since our core fragrances are all based on and named for historic Brooklyn neighborhoods. No neighborhood would have been flattered to be the namesake of the blank scent. So we challenged friend-to-the-brand Jim Chu with the task of naming the unscented line. In only seconds he exclaimed "I've got it! Go commando!" And thus our Commando line was born. The name was perfect because going without underwear is what you do when you want to be unencumbered and free from restraint, but you still have to cover up your body with clothes to step out into the world. So in these products expect everything necessary to perform their specific respective functions, but with nothing extra getting in the way.