Tame Wild Hair
Add a grooming edge to your already handsome style. Grooming balm is the perfect solution for men who like to look their best.
- Grow A Healthy Beard - Our supremely hydrating unisex Grooming balm is a concentrated blend of highly nutritive and reparative organic plant oils and butters.
- Mask It - Our product has a scent that is not overpowering but sensual, so mask those pesky sideburns or avoid an early morning stubble with our unisex Grooming balm!
- Soften Skin - Our product contains hemp seed oil which will not interfere with any drug testing; it is also suitable for any hair type and relieves beard dandruff as well as dry skin and hair.
- Not Tested on Animals - Exclusive plant ingredients make our balms the perfect option for any consumer, who wants to avoid unnecessary chemical ingredients derived from animal sources.
- Alcohol-Free - This balm is 100% alcohol-free which also makes it perfect for any consumer who is trying to avoid these types of ingredients or who simply wants a lighter formulation.
- Natural - All of our products are crafted out of pure plant absolutes and essential oils which provide a soothing natural scent
- Convenient - We offer two different sizes (TRAVEL or FULL) which is perfect for on-the-road or everyday travel
- Safe - Made exclusively with plant oils and botanicals. This product contains hemp seed oil and WILL NOT interfere with any drug testing
- For All Hair Types - Our products are made without artificial colors or fragrances and are safe for all hair types—fine, coarse, curly, or straight.
- No Animal Testing - We never test on animals and proudly use 100% natural ingredients
- Perfect on the Road - Our aluminum tins are great for travel so you can always look your best on-the-go!
- Intense hydration - Add this deeply moisturizing balm to your daily routine to reduce dryness and make hair smooth, hydrated and healthy.
- Grooming essentials - Deeply moisturizing balm tames unruly hair, provides deep conditioning, and heals dry skin
- Acne treatment - Diminish breakouts from dry skin, soothe irritation from razor bumps or ingrown hairs
Directions for use:After a shower or while the beard is slightly wet, scoop a small amount of Beard Balm onto the thumbnail and soften between the fingers. Apply thoroughly to the beard and mustache. TAKE YOUR TIME: imagine coating every hair on every side.
Fort Greene Smells fresh and alive! Think of it as a cologne version of mechanic's grease (it does not smell like an auto-body shop). It has an aroma that is pointed, invigorating and masculine without being butch. It is NOT "masculine" in the way that traditional men's fragrances are. It doesn't smell like a fragrance: it's more like a delightful bonus breath for some lucky bystander when you happen to pass wearing it. With its distinct botanical notes of pine (thankyouverymuch Rosemary) and the added character of Juniper, Fort Greene carries off a breezy balance with the dulcet additions of floral lavender and bergamot.
Why Name a scent Fort Greene?The beauty of our fragrances is that they stimulate the olfactory sense in a completely different way from your everyday cologne, perfume or scented lotion. Whether she knew it or not, when Mckenzie originally formulated our core scents, what she was doing was redefining the relationships between fragrance and wearer, fragrance and smeller, and probably wearer and smeller as a result! She was blazing trails in the cliche-fraught fragrance industry. Our version of Fort Greene is a unisex blend of invigorating herbs and spices meant to regenerate, soothe and inspire. It is scented with juniper and rosemary, two incredibly uplifting herbs, and is balanced by lavender and bergamot to help create a beautifully balanced botanical blend of spiced, floral greens. The driving force behind this scent was to reflect Fort Greene's rich and varied musical history. In our studio we listen to a well-balanced variety of hip hop, rock n' roll and classics to get our inspiration: and so here's that inspiration, all bottled up, tin-sealed and ready for you to experience: Fort Greene.