This Man's Got Grooming on Lock
Lightweight Grooming Oil that Smells like an Old Spiced Bay Rum
- Encourage A Commitment To Personal Care - Know how someone feels when they use a natural unisex grooming oil. Exotic. Luxurious. And a little bit mysterious--all adjectives we want to be associated with your product.
- Convenience For All - What's the first thing people do when they wake up? That's right: brush their teeth. What if you could use one item as an all-in-one solution to brushing your teeth and caring for your face, beard, and hair? Sounds like a one-stop shop, doesn't it?
- A Total Solution - Great for hair, skin, and face all at once - this oil moisturizes, hydrates, has SPF protection and soothes sensitive skin.
- Great For All Skin Types - Whether dry or oily, there's an oily type suited just for you - our lightweight formula is perfect for an all-over body moisturizer.
- Perfect For Sensitive Skin - No matter how sensitive your skin is, we've got an oil just right for you - all our oils are formulated for men AND women with sensitive skin.
- Made With Quality Ingredients - We use a variety of all-natural oils and butter. This creates a lighter feeling of oil.
- Unisex - This product is meant for men or women.
- Lightweight - It will not leave a greasy residue on the skin like some other beard oils might
- This is unisex Grooming Oil - The Grooming Oil is a perfect addition to your daily routine - Great for men or women - The Grooming Oil can be used as beard oil, face oil, or shaving oil
- What's inside - Our blend of West Indian Bay Leaf, Cardamom, Bergamot, and Elemi
*Cannabis Sativa (Hempseed) Oil,*Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Essential oils of *Pimenta Racemosa (Bay) Leaf, *Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi), *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardomom), and *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot). Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, and (Tocopherol) Vitamin E.
Directions for Use:
After a shower or while beard is damp, apply several drops to the palm of your hand (amounts vary based on beard fullness, length and hair texture) then rub into the body of the beard, taking care to fully coat the beard from skin to end.
What does Red Hook smell like?
Red Hook smells like Bay Rum with hints of Cardomom and Citrus. Together these spicy essences create a complex aroma suggestive of cinnamon's swashbuckling older brother.
Why Name a scent Red Hook?
The historical home of industrial factories and warehouses, a navy yard and a cruise terminal, Red Hook is the current home to a burgeoning enclave of young artists and fringe creatives. We wanted to create a smell that is uplifting and thought-provoking, that would reflect not only the passion and raw talent of Red Hook's newest denizens, but also pay tribute to the neighborhood's nautical and industrial roots. Based on a classic Bay Rum recipe, Red Hook's aromatic balance was meant to be at once both modern and timeless, with an extra something imparting the fragrance with an air of familiarity and mystery, honoring and celebrating past and future.