How to Cut Baby Boy Hair With Clippers
You don’t need to make an appointment at the salon to get your baby boy’s hair cut—you can do it yourself at home with hair clippers, just like you would any other type of hair. These simple steps will help you cut your baby boy’s hair with clippers so that he always looks sharp!
Cutting your baby's hairClippers can be a great way to cut your baby's hair, and they're relatively easy to use. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Start with clean, dry hair. If your baby's hair is wet, it will be more difficult to cut.
- Choose the right clipper blade. A number 3 or 4 blade is typically best for cutting baby boy hair.
- Start at the back of the head and work your way up.
- Be extra careful around the ears.
- Use slow, steady strokes for an even cut.
- Finish up with a comb and scissors for any final touch-ups.
- Clean the clippers after use
Preparing for cutting your baby's hair
Before you start cutting, gather everything you need: clippers, scissors, comb, and water. You will also want to have a cape or towel on hand to drape over your baby's shoulders. It's best to cut while your baby is seated in your lap or in a high chair. Start by combing through the hair to get rid of any knots. Next, use the clippers on the lowest setting to trim the hair around the edges. Finally, use scissors to snip any remaining hairs.
Before you start cutting your baby boy’s hair with clippers, there are a few things you need to do in order to set yourself up for success. First, make sure you have the right tools. You’ll need a good pair of clippers, scissors, and a comb. Second, take a look at some pictures of haircuts you like so you have an idea of what you’re going for. Third, find a place to sit your baby boy so he’s comfortable and won’t squirm too much. Fourth, start with the clippers and go slowly until you get used to the feel of them. fifth, use the scissors to clean up any loose ends.
Cool Ways To Style Short Hair On A Toddler
- If you want to keep it simple, go for a classic buzz cut. All you need is a good pair of clippers and you can achieve this look at home. Just be sure to go slowly and be extra careful around the ears.
- A slightly longer version of the buzz cut is the crew cut. This style is also achieved with clippers, but you'll want to leave a bit more length on top. Again, take things slow around the ears.
- If your little one has thicker hair, you may want to try a scissor cut instead of clippers. This will give you more control and help avoid any mishaps.
You can add some hair productIf you want to add a little bit of product to your baby boy's hair before you start cutting, that's totally up to you. An unscented pomade can help keep fly-aways in place, while a small amount of hair gel can give his hair a bit of hold. Just make sure not to use too much, or it will be difficult to work with.
Start with the clipper guard on. Before you start clipping away, it's important to put the guard on the clippers. This will help ensure that you don't accidentally cut your baby's hair too short.