Grow a Great Viking beard with our beard oil
You just found the best beard oil for keeping your beard soft and healthy looking
- Helps Prevent Beard Itch - Beard oil moisturizes your beard so it remains well conditioned, meaning less itchiness.
- Softens And Tames Beards - Beards are coarse so a beard oil works well to soften it up and make it look groomed.
- Eliminates Beardruff - Beardruff is when facial dandruff appears on your beard so beard oil can prevent that.
- Balances Serum - Keeps beard hair moisturized from within to keep it from becoming brittle or dry
- Gives Shine - Adds a healthy sheen to beard hair
- Softens And Smoothes Rough Beard Hair - Get rid of any discomfort caused by dry beard hair with a few drops of our high-quality beard oil.
- Prevents Itching And Flaky Skin - Our beard oil will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean with its light scented formula.
- Tames Unruly Beards - Keep those pesky flyaways under control with our beard oil's lightweight, non-greasy formula.
- A Powerful Blend Of Natural Oils - Made up of nourishing oils like olive oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and argan oil
- Provides Full Beard Coverage - A little goes a long way
- Easy To Apply - Our beard oil absorbs very easily into the skin
- Control and Strengthen Your Beard - Add volume, strengthen roots, and ensure that your beard is perfectly hydrated
- Easy Application - Use a few drops on the tips of your fingers or use a cotton swab
- Provides a Pleasant Scent - No heavy or cloying fragrances here. Our oils are blended with a lighter scent that smells great and isn't overpowering.
- Hydrates Coarse Hair - Our formulas are designed to penetrate deep down into coarse hair follicles and skin cells, moisturizing from within. We don't use any harsh chemicals or artificial ingredients so our products won't dry out your beard or skin like some other brands can.
- Prevents Beardruff - Fight beardruff (beard dandruff) with our revolutionary mix of carrier oils which nourish the hair from root to tip so it's never too dry or too oily at any point in time.