Give Yourself A Complete Facial In 5 Minutes
Fort Greene Grooming Oil: a single product for men and women looking for an easy grooming routine. Scent: Juniper berry, Rosemary, Lavender and Bergamot
- Save Time - Our Grooming Oil can be used as a facial moisturizer (under makeup or alone), a beard moisturizer, a shaving cream, or a beard conditioner all from a single product! It smells great too.
- Save Money - No need to buy multiple oils for different purposes - our Grooming Oil can do it all! You'll save time and money not having to buy different oils too.
- Increased Substance - Fort Greene Grooming Oil isn't just beard oil. It's a grooming oil meant to suit all purposes - right down to your face!
- Ideal Growth - With nourishing ingredients like castor oil, sesame oil, apricot oil, jojoba oil, and argan oil, Fort Greene Grooming Oil is the perfect companion for healthy skin and hair - no matter what part of your body it's on!
- Comforting Scent - It's worth mentioning that Fort Greene Grooming Oil has an incredible scent that will comfort both men and women!
- All Natural - With minimal ingredients Fort Greene Grooming Oil won't clog pores or leave an unpleasant residue as other oils do.
- Quality - We're serious about quality when it comes to our ingredients, packaging, and customer service.
- Gentle - Fort Greene Grooming Oil is lightweight enough for sensitive skin but strong enough to keep those pesky pesky beard itches at bay
- Lightweight Daily Hair Care Product - Softens beard hair, moisturizes facial skin, eliminates itchy skin, and prevents beardruff, no matter what sex you are
- Natural Herbal Scent - Soft juniper berry, rosemary, lavender, and bergamot Inexpensive - Quality grooming product at a low price point
- Clear Skin - Keep your skin clear and hydrated with a nourishing facial oil made especially for all skin types.
- Manageable Beard - Create the look you want without drying out your skin or scalp. Get a groomed beard or mustache style without tugging at it or having it feel crunchy.
- Smooth Skin - Smooth out fine lines without feeling greasy or heavy.
Directions for Use:
After a shower or while beard is damp, apply several drops to the palm of your hand (amounts vary based on beard fullness, length and hair texture) then rub into the body of the beard, taking care to fully coat the beard from skin to end.
What does Fort Greene smell like?
Fort Greene Smells fresh and alive! Think of it as a cologne version of mechanic's grease (it does not smell like an auto-body shop). It has an aroma that is pointed, invigorating and masculine without being butch. It is NOT "masculine" in the way that traditional men's fragrances are. It doesn't smell like a fragrance: it's more like a delightful bonus breath for some lucky bystander when you happen to pass wearing it. With its distinct botanical notes of pine (thankyouverymuch Rosemary) and the added character of Juniper, Fort Greene carries off a breezy balance with the dulcet additions of floral lavender and bergamot.
Why Name a scent Fort Greene?
The beauty of our fragrances is that they stimulate the olfactory sense in a completely different way from your everyday cologne, perfume or scented lotion. Whether she knew it or not, when Mckenzie originally formulated our core scents, what she was doing was redefining the relationships between fragrance and wearer, fragrance and smeller, and probably wearer and smeller as a result! She was blazing trails in the cliche-fraught fragrance industry.
Our version of Fort Greene is a unisex blend of invigorating herbs and spices meant to regenerate, soothe and inspire. It is scented with juniper and rosemary, two incredibly uplifting herbs, and is balanced by lavender and bergamot to help create a beautifully balanced botanical blend of spiced, floral greens. The idea behind this scent was to reflect Fort Greene's rich and varied musical history. In our studio we listen to a well-balanced variety of hip hop, rock n' roll and classics to get our inspiration going: and so here's that inspiration, all bottled up, tin-sealed and ready for you to experience.